Sunday, September 9, 2007

Crossroads

Hi Cristina! I am so glad it was you whom I met in the crossroad of my journey...

Crossroads

I was tired on my journey and I felt so lonely
When fate led me to you unexpectedly
You gave me comfort and listened to my agony
Your presence became a source of joy for me

You gave relief to my sigh
In you, I found a shoulder where I can cry
With your charm, you made me regain my lost smile
I wish this would last longer than a while

Meeting you at the crossroads of my journey
Is something beautiful that happened to me
In my heart you are no longer a stranger,
You are someone especial, whom I will always remember.

We may walk on different paths and go on our own separate ways
Yet, when I leave this crossroad my journey will never be the same
Because your thoughts and memories will always be with me.
I am deeply grateful for the company that you gave me.


9-9-7

No comments: